Disney fans trying to explain the difference between Rapunzel/Anna/Elsa/Honey Lemon’s designs like:
Run for your lives!
I can’t believe it
THIS IS MY OTHER FAVOIRTE VINE
hahahaha this is amazing.
Captain Small Ass and Falcon Big Butt in all their glory.
LITERALLY MY FAVORITEThis is so much better than any russian roulette or “poison cookie” analogy.
cat: places paw tentatively on boob
cat: presses paw down on boob
cat: slowly, agonizingly walks across boobs
Deflate when writing prose; inflate when writing essays for school.
Procrastinating on finding ways to add one page to my essay to get the page requirement! Thank you so much.
I’m not in school anymore, but here.
Yes I needed this
Gordon Parks - Black Muslim Protest, 1963 (via)
This was 51 years ago. Has anything really changed?
HOLY SHIT, IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE
MAKE A WISH
the first post ever on tumblr
I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE A REMAKE OF SOME SORT HOLY FUCK
this is my favorite post ever.
This is what happens when you don’t separate your colors and whites.
MUSIC TO INFLUENCE YOU TO WRITE- (2014 edition) PART 2
Feel like you need a song to influence you to write a scene or character? Here are a list of Playlists and Songs you can listen to to get you going!
HAPPY BASED/ LOVE
- I eat bitches like you for breakfast
- Love songs but not love songs
- Let’s do it (lets fall in love)
- Sing your heart out
- I’m sorry my heart rate glitched VERSION 1.1
- Feel good
- I can do anything
- Everything is alright
- We might as well just fuck
- Songs to make love to
- Midnight love
- Seduction Feelsss
- Nice and Slow
BAD ASS CHARACTERS/ ACTION-FIGHT SCENES
- She wants revenge
- Run wolf warrior run
- Epic songs to write to [Part 1] [Part 2]
- She’s Morphine
- Let’s kick some ass [Part 1] [Part 2]
- 40 feet remain
- Hymns of the resistance
- Gonna fight them all
- Epic writing music
PSYCHOPATHIC CHARACTER/SUSPENSE SCENES
- Holy Holy Unholy
- Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurum
- ain’t gonna go to church tonight
- Be Prepared
- Goodnight socialite
- Raw Meat
- Devil’s Swing
- Your blood on my hands
- Rattling Bones
- Music for a minimalist
- The fumes in the rain
- Sunday Morning
- The winter winds litter London
- Sans Voix
- Dark Was the Night
- It’s too quiet
- Study Instrumental
- Sea fever
- Such Great Heights
- Modern day mythos
- Let’s have an adventure
- Adventure is out there
- Don’t you ever grow up
- Three hours of studying
- Study and Inspirational mix
- Not a single wasted word
- I’m getting that fucking A even if it kills me
- The Writer’s Journey
- For the writers
- On & On
- 01 Untitled
- Cain & Abel
- Profound love kept at a distance
- Stella Cadens
- I’m never going home
- terra tremuit
- The Family Business
- Better than you since 1983
- Eleven’s Farewell
- Do You Ever Wonder?
- Not a Ghost Story- a mix for doctor who, series seven
- Fading Out
- T h e D o c t o r
- Seriously, There’s an Outrageous Amount of Running Involved!
- Hopeless Wanderer
- Take All Your Chances While You Can
- Spaceman Angel With His Head On Backwards
GAME OF THRONES
- Crown the Lioness
- The war of the five kings
- Because you’re a lannister
- Hear me roar
- The climb is all there is
- Little Bird
I’d love to add more (music and fandoms) but let’s just give you this for now! Happy Listening!
ALSO: These (obviously) are not my fanmixes/playlists so give some props to the people who made it! They would love it! Also, if you see your playlist on here and would like it removed, tell me! Thank you!
Amazing Spider-Man #523
Colorado’s Family Planning Initiative has brought free and low-cost birth control to teens since 2009. The program has saved the state millions on teen-birth-related healthcare, but it’s not a state-funded plan. The entire $23-million budget was provided by a confidential, private donor. Source
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….